SlaTur Construction - Homeowner

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2 comments

Richard Anderson must be related to Lou Boni, if not I hope the work he had done doesn't fall apart.I had to remove the roof Lou Boni put on, remove all the windows he put in, my hurricane door was installed backwards, my sprinkler system was destroyed,my electric was illegal, my insulation was not up to code, my plumbing was illegal and that is only part of the mess he made.

I think we will all see how honest he is when the warrant is served to him, shouldn't be long now.Good luck to anyone who uses him or works for him.

Review about: Contractor.

Wanaque, New Jersey, United States #277698

Richard Anderson is the only person who has ever said anything nice about Lou Boni, that I have found. Also i found that Lou was arrested on 2/5. Great mugshot on-line.

Who is Richard Anderson

SlaTur Construction - L and K Construction Deerfield Beach fl

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 7 comments

Lou Boni, formally President of Sla-Tur Construction, Alliance Construction, Lab Industries, etc, is now operating as the President of L and K Construction Service in Deerfield Beach Florida under License number CGC057820.Check out the reviews on-line by searching his name.

Read all the reviews under the other companies he was affiliated with before using him. Also check out Sla-tur construction with the Better Business Bureau. He has worked under many company names.

If you have any questions please contact me through this website and I will tell you what I went through with Lou.Good Luck

Review about: Home Construction.

Comments

He's at it again!!!!! Go to Broward County Courts and check out case number CACE14008364, he's got another case against him.

Miami, Florida, United States #688673

No, I'm fairly sure he destroyed that guy too and they split up.I checked and all of their contracts in Ft.

Lauderdale are cancelled. I heard that he was at a thrift store that he advertised as a charity, It takes donations, LOL.

But not sure only heard it.Once a crook always a crook,

LOU BONI IS NOW OPERATING AS V.P.OF DEBBIE'S THRIFT STORE ON 44TH STREET IN LAUDERHILL.

THE PRES. IS SOME UNFAMILIAR NAME. HIS WIFE'S NAME IS DEBBIE SO THAT'S WHERE THEY GOT STORE NAME FROM. FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE FILED AS A "NON PROFIT" CORPORATION IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

LOL. LOU BONI NEVER DOES ANYTHING UNPROFITABLE. SUGGESTION: ALL YOU PISSED CONSUMERS GO PICKET HIS STORE AND DRIVE HIS CUSTOMERS AWAY. ADDRESS IS PROBABLY EASY TO FIND ON INTERNET.

HOPE THIS TIME HE REALLY GOES DOWN AND WINDS UP IN JAIL WHERE HE WILL NOT HURT ANYONE ELSE.

GO FIND THIS ***.GO,GO,GO.

to LOU BONI IS BACK Belden, Mississippi, United States #688441

Your an ***- stop being a creeper

to LOU BONI IS BACK Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #816616

How is this lowlife ***-sucking thief and his equally lowlife wife able to continue doing business? :(

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #244067

What did you go through with Lou Boni?We had serious problems with him and would like to know your story and then I will tell you mine.

Please respond asap .Thanks

JackieM
Wanaque, New Jersey, United States #227524

Wow that is horrible.I was hoping he would be in jail by now.

I read the reviews and it doesn't look good.The last lisence he used is no good for now anyway.

View more comments

SlaTur Construction - Scam/Fraud Alert

Reston, Virginia 2 comments

Stay far away from SLA-TUR CONSTRUCTION and LAB COMPANIES, INC, especially front man LOUIS A.BONI, SR!

While Sla-tur may have one happy homeowner, there are countless lawsuits and judgments outstanding against them, which speak volumes. They fail to get permits, issue bad checks, don't pay their sub-contractors, fail inspections, fail to obtain inspections, and abandon work once the homeowner questions their progress.

The State Licensing Board of Florida has the contractor's license under review for revocation, but since this is an Administrative Agency, it could take a while to shut them down and more innocent people can be "ripped off".PLEASE BEWARE!

Review about: Contractor Services.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #99277

If everyone who was scammed and defrauded by Louis A.Boni, Sr and William Slade, operating as Sla-tur Construction, would file their complaints with their local police dept and the State of Florida Dept of Business & Professional Regulation, they might have been shut down by now.

This is how the State Attorney's Office gets involved. Instead everyone is complaining, except for me, who filed complaints everywhere I could. LOUIS BONI used our money to pay his real estate taxes, to make payments on his nice new leased SUV.

PLEASE DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!DOES HE DESERVE IT?

Mr Boni and Charlie Slade took me and my wife for over 100k nearly bankrupted us on the project with shoddy work and bank fraud --- neither of them is capable of telling the truth-- managing a business-- fullfilling their obligations or doing competent work

SlaTur Construction - Sla-Tur Construction is terrible

Greenville, South Carolina 8 comments

Sla Tur Construction, in Pompano Beach, is terrible.

They abandoned my job after taking $107,000 of my money. They removed my personal property and won't return it. They got very few inspections done and they failed all but one of them. they continued on after failing the inspections so I have to pay another contractor to rip out what the work they did do. I also have to pay for all the work that wasn't finished, about $80,000 additional.

I'm being sued by the sub contractors that Sla-tur never paid. Sla-Tur also has multiple judgments against them according to the Dunn and Bradstreet. I'm currently in the process of filing suit against them.

The license is in the name of William Slade, Jr. and the president of the company is Lou Boni. The company also uses the name Lab, Inc. and Alliance.

Please contact me if you wish at jackiem1111@gmail.com.

Review about: Contractor.

#520038

In response to your comments about myself and Lou Boni.I was scammed and cheated on like the rest of you.

Lou used my contractor's license which I held for 35 yrs. w/o any complaints and I was paid a salary for that (most of the time which I never received). I did not get a dime from Sla-tur except a weekly salary (occasionally). He pulled the same tricks on me as he did the rest of you.

Lou owes me $50,000 to date which I know I will never collect. As soon as I found out what he was doing I pulled my contractor's license from him and did not pull permits for Sla-tur any longer. I am 72 yrs. old, lost my ability to earn a living, almost lost my house and got into serious debt because of Lou Boni.

I am trying to pursue legal action against him but as everyone else said he is like a snake, impossible to nail down. I feel for all of you as I am in the same position.

I always had an outstanding reputation as a general contractor till I met Lou Boni who also destroyed my life.At least you are all young enough to recover, I am not.

#519067

William Slade was the license holder so I do hold him responsible.The City of Fort Lauderdale even contacted him regarding my house and he never did anything.

He allowed Lou to continue using his name and license after he was contacted.

Lou then went on to rip off many more people, thanks to William Slade.I wasn't the only one that contacted him either, shame on him!!!

Don't blame William (Charlie)Slade. He lost his contractor's license because of Lou Boni. Lou Boni is a crook, thief,liar,cheat, and may he be put away for a long time in jail where he belongs.

I don't know if there is a crime that this person hasn't committed.He probably posted that comment on behalf of Richard Andresen himself because anyone who came close to him would know that this person is a criminal.

He hired illegals, both employees and subcontractors, he took money from clients, subcontractors, vendors, employees and would pay about 5% of the initial salary, subcontractor charges and then you'd be screwed. He's been so successful because he has a natural ability to convince people to believe him. He ruined the lives of many people - many of my coworkers were punished for fake checks, missed their house and car payments, lost a lot of things. Many of course bounced back, that's life, but being in Florida in this economy and not being paid on your second pay period and then get paid just 1 week, and then not paid again was awful.

The worst about it was that this is his business model, this is how he thrives and makes money because otherwise he would not survive. There are multiple judgments against him but he keeps all property on his family name rather on his own. Even the labor department wasn't able to force him to pay even the minimum wages while we were supposed to be paid our full salaries. he knows that the system doens't work and he can get away with anything.

I could probably cite a long list of his offenses and how he was hiring 'loyal' employees - new immigrants, or those who were out of work, or college students who were convicted for some stupidity. He was shamelessly taking big checks from old ladies and then not delivering or ruining their houses with incompetent unsafe work (once they left the roof open and the rain flooded the whole house). It was a modern day slavery and open mob. Their accounting was shady and incompetent, all taxes were delayed or not paid at all, you'd never see your W2!

The poor guys who were took a risk of contributing to a health insurance, 401k with them - all the money was stolen.

Moreover, they also screwed so many men with paying no child support to the authorities.This person and his 'business' is the worst nightmare that could happen to you.

I'm ashamed to say that I worked for this person. It took me some time to realize what I got myself into - the employees were threatened to speak up and share information for the risk of not being paid.

I know Mr. LOU BONI personally and he is an ehical business person. He is a man who cares MORE about PEOPLE than he cares about money

In May 2009, my husbandand I hired Sla-tur Construction to build a small sandwich shop in Pembroke Pines. Mr. William “Charlie” Slade (General Contractor) and Lou Boni (President) promptly started the job, and over the course of a few months, misappropriated over 80% of the funds they were paid to complete the job. What should have taken 45 days and $124,000 to complete, took over 6 months and cost in excess of $230,000 to finish.

In addition to the theft, Mr. Boni committed bank fraud, as he submitted SBA Draw Requests for work that had never begun. I was 7 months pregnant at the time, and distinctly remember him standing in our driveway and taking a check for $20,000 from my hands, all the while knowing he was stealing from us.

In summary, Lou Boni stole over $80,000 of our money, and the quality of work was terrible, not to mention the loss of income that would have been generated had the store been open on time.

Sadly, I believe he has closed his company and started a new one in an attempt to clean his slate and go after new victims.

DO NOT HIRE SLA-TUR CONSTRUCTION OR LOU BONI, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

I want to update my last posting.I'm working with a new contractor now and I have found that the windows, put in by Lou Boni and William Slade, had to be removed and they were installed using one 2X4 and it was one that was removed from my house with termite damage.

The front door also had to be removed and all of the cement chipped out around it to reinstall it properly. The roof is also installed incorrectly and is being fixed now. The plumbing in the bathroom has to be removed and installed correctly. The hole for the toilet is in the wrong place and has to be relocated so the door to the bathroom doesn't hit it.

Also the shower pipes have to be removed.

The only inspections that were done were failed.DO NOT USE WILLIAM SLADE OR LOU BONI.

View more comments